Wednesday 23 September 2015

My first blogpost

Firstly, Hello to my lovely new followers! 


I want to just say a really big THANK YOU for coming this far and actually wanting to read what I have to say about this nerve wrecking journey I'm about to start! As this is my very first blog spot I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself and give you all a little bit of information on me and tell you what exactly is in store!

I suppose the first thing to start off with is the basics! I'm 20 years old living in Waterford, Ireland and have a huge love for the beauty industry. I have always enjoyed the girly side to things and as I got older I realised I wanted to have a career in the beauty industry.

Applying to Beauty Therapy last year was nerve wrecking as I would not of been a huge fan of secondary school, it worried me to think of another two years in a class environment and if I was taking the right path, and luckily, I did! I loved every bit of my first year including the assignments which surprised me even more, but it was then I knew this was the right career path for me. 
As I now get into my second week of second year the pressure is on to succeed and all my hard work together to pass all my very important exams ie.CIDESCO to name just one.

So with that being said this blog is going to cover everything beauty related! I'm going to focus on cheap alternative options because being a student myself I know money can come into things a lot! But also, I want my blog to branch out into every age group and gender so there will always be somethings for everyone! Therefore my posts will include:
  • Homemade products
  • DIY beauty tips
  • Bargains of any sort makeup/fashion etc.
  • Makeup tips and looks
 To name just a few. I will throw in the odd posts of things in between beauty and anything I find interesting/trending at the time. I wanted to keep my first blog short and sweet and to let you all know what will be coming in the near future.
So again, A huge thank you to you reading this, it means an awful lot have even one person reading and I hope to give you loads of brilliant and useful information I learn throughout my final year in college!
Until next time,
Janat

No comments:

Post a Comment