Monday 23 November 2015

Zoella - Scrubbing Me Softly Review

 Hello to my lovely followers!

I have to apologies  for being so quite lately but as you all know I am in my last year of college, getting ready for Cidesco exams and of course that has been the main focus over the last two weeks!!
But as I'm getting through it all now rather than later I'm finally getting the time to show you my FAVOURITE body scrub ever whilst I drink my 'tay' or tea (so Irish) and let this face mask set!!
So lets get started!


So the many of you may know of the lovely beauty and fashion blogger 'Zoella'. I firstly came across her on Youtube with many videos on Hair, Makeup, Skincare and much more!! So when I saw her range in Pennys (Primark) I had to pick something up! 
And of course it was the amazing body scrub!



I only have good things to say about this stuff!! If you're like me a prefer a tougher kind of scrub then this is for you!! I find some body scrubs are very light and don't exfoliate like I want it to! So when I first picked this up I wasn't expecting much as being disappointed with other left me thinking all products would be the same. But I was very wrong about that!
This scrub is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G,, seriously! 

The texture is a soft cream but not running by any means! There is no mess or fuss with this scrub (which again made me so happy)!
The exfoliating beads are course and jam packed in this tube which allows for the amazing effect on the body! 
The smell is fab as it describes on the tube as 'fruity' and enriched with blueberries and I can 100% back this up as I love the smell it leave on my skin!
ALSO this scrub is packed with Acai and Cocoa butter- And we all know how amazing cocoa butter is on the skin!!



If your still not sold on this I'll add that this is the perfect prep for Tanning! I use nothing else but this scrub before applying false tan and my skin has never looked so radiant! It will leave you with a smooth, even finish, smelling yummy and overall glowing!!

This scrub can be bought in penny's for €8.50 or you can purchase online at Cloud 10 Beauty for €9.99..
http://www.cloud10beauty.com/zoella-beauty

Also if you would like to see Zoella's blog I have left the link below, Her blog and website is amazing and full of great tips!
https://www.zoella.co.uk/

I hope you have enjoyed reading this review on my favourite body scrub ever!! 
I promise you won't regret buying this as it is a must have in every bathroom!!

Until next time,
Janat
x


Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/blossomingbeautybyjan/?ref=bookmarks
Twitter; https://twitter.com/Blossomingbyjan

No comments:

Post a Comment