Wednesday 27 January 2016

My five item's for 2016 Wishlist!

Hello and welcome back to my blog!!!!

So for today's blog post I thought I would something different and write myself a Wishlist!! On this list I will include products that I gave heard amazing things about and products I think will thrive for 2016!!
So let's get started

#1 Too Faced - Born this Way Foundation 




Too faced cosmetics has been a massive hit since stalls have been set up in shops like Debemhams and since getting the Chocolate Bar palette for Christmas I've been mad to try some of their other products! 
This foundation is a Medium to Full coverage which is what I look for in any foundation. It is also oil free and I think this would be amazing for the summer months when our skin is generally good due to all that sun (if we're lucky here in Ireland). I have watched many tutorials on this foundations and it looks very flawless, easy to apply and a little product ones along way. This retails at €36 and can be bought online! 


#2 SoSueMe Contour Palette



 Suzanne Jackson has just recently launched her new Contouring Palette and it looks devine!! It has all the perfect shades I would love in a palette together. In this palette you have three cream
concealers and two powders. There are 6 shades ranging from a banana powder to a cocoa shade for contour to a HIGHLIGHTER, YESSS SUE!! When I seen her YouTube video on revealing this palette I immediately had FOMO (Fear of missing out). This palette should be available in pharmacy's soon and retails at €30! NEED


#3 Vanity Area 



This has been a NEED of mine for so long!!! I have looked into creating an area for makeup and all things beauty but due to having a small room it can't happen just yet!! I dream to have an amazing mirror with all the light bulbs and drawers full of makeup!! I'm loving that picture above!
Here's to hoping!! Haha 



#4 Inglot 4ss Brush 



This is a brush that's been on my mind for a while now and seeing so many of the Inglot makeup artist use it makes me want it more. This brush is used mainly to create the famous Inglot smoky eye.. If you follow anyone working got Inglot you'll know how much they love to BLEND and smoke it out!! I've seen the girls use this for blending concealer and foundation also... So this brush really has more an one use.
This brush retails at €22! 


#5 NYX Suede Cream Lipstick




I have yet to see these babies in stores yet!! I have become literally obsessed with liquid lipsticks and I'm loving so many of the colour this Suede range comes in!!
I will definitely be comparing these to the Sleek liquid lipsticks as they're my favourite at the minute..
If anyone knows where I can purchases these PLEASE let me know!!!


Those are just 5 items I'm loving at the moment that I need not want in my life!!! I'd love to hear from any of my followers the products you love and all your suggestions.
This was just a very light hearted chat for today so I hope this as giving some of you some inspiration for the summer to come! 

Until next time lovelies,
Janat


No comments:

Post a Comment