Monday 5 October 2015

My Favourite Skincare Products

Happy Monday to all my lovely followers and welcome back!

Weekend blue's kicking in? 
Are you in need of some facial TLC? Look no further beauties, I'm going to show you all my favourite products that I have been using the last couple months with no complaints!
Lets go...



Cleanser




So my all time favourite cleanser has to be the Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Cleansing Milk! This cleanser does exactly what it say on the bottle and melts away any makeup whilst extracting clogged pores! This formula also has a detoxifying affect on the skin, So can you see why it's my all time favourite? It has taken me a while to find the perfect cleanser and this for me is it! A bonus to this product is the amazing smell! So if you're looking for an easy product that won't stop you taking off your makeup after a night out because it takes too long then this is it! So quick and easy retailing on OFFER at 5.66 in Boots Ireland.. Boots have amazing offers all year around therefore I don't go anywhere else!


Exfoliant 




Next for my Face Scrub is Botanics Purifying Face Scrub by Boots. I use the All Bright range with the brightening hibiscus. This face scrub will ''buff away any impurities'' and that it does! I use this face scrub at least twice a week to give my skin a clear even complexion, I would recommend this to any skin type as in my opinion this product is not too harsh on the skin! I did use the matching cleanser and moisturiser for a while but for me they didn't work well. But this scrub is definitely worth buying as it won't break the bank retailing at just 2.99 which is brilliant value! Give it a try!


Mud Mask / Face Mask



I'm in love! My all time favourite face mask has to be the Canaan Minerals & Herbs Mud Mask this stuff is GOLD! As it is for normal to oily skin it has suited me perfect for summer as my skin tends to takes from oily to dry in the winter. The minerals used come from the Dead Sea and we all know the amazing minerals that come from it!! Zinc, iodine, calcium and potassium are all needed for our skin. This mask stimulates blood circulation so it will tingle, regenerates skin cells and removes all signs of skin fatigue. I just love it!! I use this once or twice a week depending on my skin, it will tingle so be prepared, The benefits from this mask are huge. I got mine from TKMAXX for just 5.99 what a bargin!


Moistuiser 



Again from the Canaan Minerals & Herbs range I use their Nourishing Cream every morning and night. I love this cream as a little goes a long way nor will it leave you feeling greasy. This cream is very hydrating as all the same minerals from above are used. I have falling in love with this Dead Sea product, my skin has never looked so good and glowing! Picking up again in TKMAXX for just 5.99


Body Butter



More Soap & Glory what a surprise! Their gorgeous Righteous Butter is my absolute favourite! I picked up the small travel tube to bring everywhere with me. This product has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera to make your skin glow. I apply after my shower, in the morning and before tanning!! LOVE IT! Pick yours up at Boots Ireland for just 3.49! (Bigger tubes are available for around 12).


So that's it for my skincare products. I use these every day/week with no complaints!! All products are in a very good price rang so what are you waiting for? 
Happy shopping

Until next time
Janat
x


FACEBOOK COMPETITION : https://www.facebook.com/blossomingbeautybyjan


No comments:

Post a Comment