Tuesday 20 October 2015

My October Favourites

Hello again and welcome back!!
Today I'm going to talk about my October favourites! YAY

I tried my best to pick as little as possible but that proved to be very difficult for me because there are so many!! So lets get going :)

#1
Urban Decay Vice Palette


I love this palette for many reasons! But the main one being the shades inside! Each shade can be altered for a day OR night look! Which is why it come everywhere with me, literally! This palette starts the neutral warm shades and ends the dramatic ones! You cannot go wrong with this palette and it is definitely my favourite out of all the Urban Decay palettes!
Get yours for just 48euro!!


#2
Urban Decay Primer Potion


Urban Decay done it again! This primer is AMAZING! I've been using this primer for years now and I still to this day will not use any other primer! I really goes give your shadow lasting power all day/night and makes it so much more intense! I love it
This travel size is just 12euro!! BARGIN


#3
Inglot Freedom Palette 


Okay , I know it is another palette but forgive me I LOVE these shades! I bought this palette in Dundrum, Dublin where I was assisted by a lovely girl who's name I didn't catch :( ! The empty palette itself was 14euro, And the shades each are 6euro ! Although I bought the palette and dark brown shade in store (I didn't get the number) I then bought the remaining shades (383,310 and 450) online because they were sold out in store! I looked everywhere for a burnt orange shade and had to have this when I saw it! Come on who doesn't want to put all their favourite shades in one palette for such a great price!


#4
Urban Decay All Nighter
Setting Spray


I love this setting spray! So much I won't use any other! This really does make your makeup last! I tend to spray this on my face BEFORE and AFTER my makeup! And when I say it does not budge I mean it!! Since using this I never have to retouch my makeup on a night out or whenever I use this product! Its a must and again because this is the travel size it retails at just 12euro!
Another great bargin!


#5
Inglot YSM Pressed Powder
No. 47

Looking for a powder that will make you glow? Here it is! I bought this online for just 10euro in the sale!! I love to use this for contouring as it gives my skin the perfect warmth with the touch on shimmer within it!! A little goes a long way so I can see myself not needing a new one for a long time!! LOVE!


#6
MAC Soft&Gentle


Where does I start with this product? This highlighter is gorgeous! It will give the perfect glow!
I like to use this on the high points of my face like the top of my cheekbones, tip of my nose, brow bone and the cupids bow on my lips! It looks a little messy in my picture as I dropped it and recently fix it (find in my blog list) but since fixing it I have not stopped using it!
Retailing at 31 euro! (So worth it)


#7
NYX HD Concealer 


This photogenic concealer is just amazing! Coverage is brilliant! I use one of the lightest shade which is 02. I use this everyday with a loose white powder and it really brightens up the eye area and bridge of the nose!! Most chemists stock NYX and is retailing at around 8euro!


#8
MAC Lipstick in MYTH


This is my favourite nude lippy EVER!! I just love it! I feels so hydrating on my lips as it glides on so well! I would suffer with dry lips all year round but this lippy works so well with dryness! I like to use this in the middle of my lips using a dark shade of liner on the outside creating an ombre affect! 
This retails at around 20euro (Treat yourself)


#9
Artdeco Blush
Salmon No. 07

If you're like me prefer your blush to be a peachy tone then look no further!! This blush is my go to!
Peachy tones work better with my blonde hair and give more of a glow to my skin which is why I prefer it to a pink blush! This shade just suits me better! Therefore if you're looking for warmth rather than a bright colour then this tone is for you!
Retailing at 11.30 euro


#10
Pennys Ps 
Double head contour brush


The PS Primark range is amazing! When I saw this brush for just 2.50 I grabbed it!! I use the flat dense side to buffer my concealer in and the angled side to contour areas like my nose and chin! I love this brush I cannot get over the quality for such a little price tag! It is a must for your makeup bag!!

So that's all my October Favourites! These have been my go to products lately and most are within a great price range!! Hope you've enjoyed this read!
Until next time,
Jan
x

Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/blossomingbeautybyjan

No comments:

Post a Comment