Tuesday 13 October 2015

Fuschia Makeup 12 Piece PRO Brush Set

Hello lovely ladies 
Happy Tuesday!!
Today I thought I would talk about these amazing brushes I picked up at the Irish Beauty Show in the RDS Dublin. I attended the first day which was Sunday the 11th of October. There were amazing deals and it is a great show for anyone with a salon to attended (Back in March 2016) but I only picked up what I needed which was a Wax Kit, Teeth whitener (was not on the list hehe) and of course these amazing brushes! I am in LOVE so let me tell you why!


First of all, Fuschia Makeup is an Irish makeup company, and being Irish myself of course I am going to support my own! Gillian Moore is the brains behind the company and because of her love for makeup and business, Fuschia Makeup was born! There are shops and salons in areas like Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland and Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Fuschia can be found in many pharmacies around Ireland as they are stocked in every country! WOW and also the UK since 2014!!

So when I seen the Fuschia Makeup stall at the show I had to purchase something!! The deals were just amazing! Many palettes were under 20 euro like shadows, contours etc. which is brilliant for such good quality! 
But back on track I seen they had their 12 piece brush set which is their PRO set on offer for 25 euro usually retailing at 45 euro MAJOR BARGIN ! I couldn't leave it there, For Christmas two years ago my mother bought me brushes from Fuschia that I STILL use everyday! They have kept their shape and quality all this time!
In this 12 piece brush set included:
Fluffy Foundation Brush
Flat Foundation Brush
Fluffy Blusher Brush
Fluffy Angled Brush (Perfect for Contour)
Angled Brow Brush
Lip Brush
8 Shadow Brushes  

You will also get this PRO brush kit in a perfect pencil case like holder that also has a middle pocket for other brushes that you may want to carry around. Therefore EVERYTHING you have can be put into your case.. How cool is that?
I have already used these brushes since buying them and I really am in love! So much that I am going to go and spend money on their website right now!!
If you would like to check out there website for amazing products here is the link directly
http://www.fuschia.ie/

I hope this blog post has converted you to the world of Fuschia Makeup like me!! I am so happy with my purchase that I had to tell you all about it!!
Until next time,
Janat 
x

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/blossomingbeautybyjan (Competition running until Thursday 5pm)
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/Blossomingbyjan
Instagram: janat_blossomingbeautyblog

No comments:

Post a Comment