Friday 16 October 2015

No7 Illuminated Makeup Mirror

Hi Beauties
Welcome back to my blog!! 

Tonight I thought I would talk about something I got as a gift from my lovely boyfriend that I use literally every single day!! And with the dark mornings coming in, the feature it has is going to come in handy!!
Its the Boots No.7 Illuminated Makeup Mirror


So since getting this mirror in June it has not left my makeup desk! I use this everyday to apply my makeup or even pluck/wax my eyebrows as one side magnifies by 5x!! How amazing
So all this mirror requires is a plug nearby to switch the light on at the back!
 I also love the fact that no batteries are required!

This light also give the affect of that '' Dressing room look '' due to the the Illuminating bulbs! The lighting is also perfect for ANY kind of makeup look!
So what can it do?
  • Eliminates any glares or shadows
  • 5x magnification side 
  • 360 degree lighting around mirror 
  • Swivel motion so you can adjust the mirror your preferred angle 
  • 2 year guarantee


So can you now see why I love this mirror?? Everyone should have one and does not have to be used to apply makeup!!
So in Boots this mirror can be purchased for 34.99 euro down from 69.99 euro! 
HELLO another bargin!!
Below I have left a link directly to purchase
http://www.boots.ie/en/No7-Illuminated-Makeup-Mirror-Exclusive-to-Boots_1527178/

So that's my favourite makeup desk mirror! Everyone needs I can't stress enough how amazing it is! So get yours will the deal is on at 34.99 euro!!

Until next time,
Janat
x

Want to see daily posts?
Facebook: Blossming Beauty by Jan
Twitter: Blossoming by jan
Instagram: janat_blossomingbeautyblog

No comments:

Post a Comment