Saturday 3 October 2015

Autumn Colours to make your smile POP!!

Welcome back!

So for today's blog post I'm going to talk about Autumn/Winter colour's that will make your teeth appear brighter! I myself am obsessed with using darker shades to make my smile brighter, because we all know, the first thing we see when talking to somebody is their smile.
I could talk all day about makeup so to avoid you getting bored I'm going to just get struck right in!
So lets go....!!

The first lipstick I'm going to talk about is;
Starry-eyed number 128 by Rimmel



This is possibly my favourite lipstick to wear on a night out! I have worn it so many times and will still always choose it when looking for a DEEP red/berry colour lip. This lipstick will not dry out your lips as it has a smooth/creamy finish but also has a slight matte look to it when on the lip. The intense colour will last all night as minimal topping up is needed! My only downfall for this is that it does transfer onto glasses (and boyfriends) haha!! So keep it in your handbag for a quick top up!! 
This lippy can be bought in the chemist/boots or penny's (primark) and retails at around 6 euro.
Overall this lippy is a 9/10 for me! LOVE IT


Next up;
Exxxaggerate number 792 by Sleek



Okay girls if you're looking for the perfect DUPE for Mac's Heroine then this is it! I am in love with it!! This purple lipstick will definitely make for the perfect smile as this deep and bright purple will contrast with sparkling white teeth. As this lipstick is only matte, applying a balm before hand is definitely needed as it can be drying on the lips but the plus side to this lipstick is it does not budge! Seriously.. It won't even transfer which is a major plus!! This lipstick can also be bought in most chemists if they stock Sleek and retails at around 6.49 euro.
Again this lipstick gets a 9/10 for me!


Number three on the list;
Mocha-licious
&
Sand storm by Wet n Wild



These two colours featured on my facebook page this week as a Kylie Jenner lip colour, So you all know what colour these are! Of course the popular brown tones!! I have been looking for a brown tone lipstick for so long now and I found the perfect colour in these two. They are a smooth cream finish again that will transfer but colour will STAY all day. Moch-licious is a deeper brown perfect for the winter nights and Sand storm is a lighter sand brown more suitable for the day time. Either way both these colours will make your smile pop!! I have never been so impressed as these retail at just 2.99 (euro) YES I know.. I couldn't believe it either! Such a bargin. These can be picked up at any Wet n Wild counters but I got mine in penny's (primark) and by the looks of the stock there selling fast so get them while you can!!
For me these are definitely worth a 10/10 HELLO BARGIN


Its lip liner time! First up;
Artdeco Soft lip liner in number 17



This crayon lip liner is perfect to stop any bleeding of your lipstick. This liner has a light shimmer to it therefore I would recommend using this as a day time liner. It is very hydrating on the lip and also waterproof! This liner will last you weeks and can be bought at the Artdeco counter in Debenhams currently on sale at their website for 10 euro!
 www.debenhams.com
I rate this at 7/10 as I'm not a fan of shimmer lip liners but this is definitely a must 

Last but not least;
PS nude lip liner (pennys) see above picture

Bargin alert again!! This liner is my absolute favourite the last three or four months since I bought it. I literally use it everyday. The lasting power is great as it is matte and suits all of the lipsticks above as a base and liner! It comes everywhere with me. So do you want to hear the price.... 1.50 (euro) Again I know, unreal! This liner also comes in bright pink and blood red! I love this and you will to!
Definite 10/10 for me!  

So thats my favourite lipsticks/liners at the minute to make my teeth appear brighter! All of these products are great and won't break the bank! I'm so excited for winter to draw in so I can wear these colours every week. I hope you've enjoyed the read! 
Happy shopping ladies!

See you in the next one
Janat
x


Facebook for my an amazing competition: Blossoming Beauty by Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment